64297 Darmstadt, de
+49 (6151) 92-1502
Software AG Introduces Process Intelligence for webMethods BPMS Customers
- New process intelligence product from Software AG adds strategic and tactical capabilities to webMethods BPMS
- Product includes business dashboards, historical process discovery, interactive analytics, process benchmarking, and organizational analysis
Software AG is a leader in the automation and management of business processes. With its new Process Intelligence for webMethods BPMS product, Software AG adds strategic dashboards and automated process discovery and benchmarking capabilities to its portfolio.
Software AG is bringing process intelligence to its webMethods BPMS customers. This new product offers business users the opportunity to create dashboards using webMethods BPMS data quickly and easily without any programming skills. Employees can use strategic dashboards to make better- informed decisions more quickly.
On a tactical level, process owners can now automatically discover and aggregate historical process paths to analyze probabilities and performance indicators. Improvement initiatives can now focus on the most heavily used process patterns. Process attributes like costs, quality measures, cycle times, and error rates are displayed and analyzed over time to identify and eliminate process deficiencies. Process benchmarking capabilities help spot and roll out best-practice processes across the organization. The connection between employees and process execution can be revealed using organizational analysis to optimize team and collaboration structures and ease change management.
"Process intelligence (PI) will become the mainstay of organizations that want to maximize business operations by getting the very best results from the processes," noted Jim Sinur, Research Vice President, Gartner.
The advantages of Process Intelligence for webMethods BPMS include:
- Business dashboards to provide an integrated view of internal and external key performance indicators using mashup technology
- Automated process discovery to identify operational process structures without any manual modeling
- Interactive process analysis to understand historical processes patterns and discover and improve weak points in a process
- Process benchmarking to identify and roll out best-practice processes
- Organizational analysis to predict the impact of organizational and/or IT restructuring
"Software AG's webMethods customers will gain powerful functionality with the combination of existing BPMS features and the new capabilities added by process intelligence," said Dr. Wolfram Jost, Chief Technology Officer and member of the Executive Board. "This powerful combination ensures that businesses can continually improve their processes and gain valuable organizational efficiencies."
For more information about process intelligence, please visit Software AG's special process intelligence website: www.process-intelligence.com
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.