64297 Darmstadt, de
+49 (6151) 92-1146
Software AG: Changes to the Executive Board
- The sales organizations of both business lines will continue and come under the leadership of two board members with differing regional responsibilities
- Mark Edwards is responsible for both business lines (ETS and webMethods) as Chief Operating Officer in region-West
- David Broadbent is responsible for both business lines (ETS and webMethods) as Chief Operating Officer in region-East
- Dr. Peter Kürpick is responsible for the R&D of both business divisions
- David Mitchell, Chief Operating Officer of the webMethods business division will leave the company
Software AG's Supervisory Board decided on a new Executive Board structure in today's session. The sales organization of both business divisions, Enterprise Transaction Systems (ETS) and webMethods, will each come under the leadership of two board members with differing regional responsibilities. The region-West(North and South America, West and South Europe) will be the responsibility of Executive Board member Mark Edwards, previously Chief Operating Officer for the ETS business division. The region-East (North and Central Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia) will be the responsibility of Executive Board member David Broadbent, formerly the Chief Product Officer of the ETS business division.
Mark Edwards joined Software AG in 1999 and has been an Executive Board member since 2003.David Broadbent has been an Executive board member since the beginning of 2007 and has been with Software AG for nine years. His regional responsibilities included the Asia/Pacific region and the markets of Japan and Australia. Both Board members have many years of sales experience in the business infrastructure software market. The new organization will drive higher sales efficiency, particularly for the webMethods product suite in Europe and Asia. The management of both sales organizations will concentrate on generating an increased number of larger projects in the Service-Oriented Architecture market.
David Mitchell will leave Software AG's Executive Board at his own request for personal reasons with immediate effect. He was Chief Operating Officer for webMethods business division at Software AG and previous to that President and CEO of webMethods, Inc., USA.
Dr. Peter Kürpick, until now the Executive Board member responsible for webMethods R&D will also assume responsibility for R&D for the ETS business division.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.