Software AG Applies Digital Business Platform to Operationalize Blockchain
- Operationalizes Blockchain to deliver more value with tighter coupling to the enterprise
- Provides access to, visibility into, and action on Blockchain apps
- Enables real-time monitoring and analytics of Blockchain transactions and events
- Framework enriches functionality of blockchain applications
Once an organization has decided on the blockchain application that suits its business, the next step is to move it out of the incubator and tightly incorporate it within its enterprise applications.
Financial services organizations globally are investigating the benefits of using blockchain, but few are thinking beyond the perfect use case. Once they have decided on the blockchain application that suits their business, the next step is to move it out of its ‘test incubator’ where it was being proven, and tightly incorporate it within their enterprise applications.
Nigel Farmer, Industry Director for Capital Markets at Software AG, noted: “That is where the fun starts; making blockchain applications work in the real world is as much of a challenge as building the blockchain application itself.”
Organizations implementing blockchain do not want to add additional IT “spaghetti” on top of their existing technology infrastructure. They must be able to rapidly and seamlessly use blockchain to gain the advantages of the technology immediately without having to run complex, costly and lengthy re-architecting programs.
Interoperability of blockchain within an enterprise requires an intelligent blockchain access layer. The Software AG Digital Business Platform provides:
- A blockchain access layer that seamlessly integrates blockchain with legacy technology for interoperability;
- The ability to correlate and validate data, and apply business context going into blockchain;
- Governance and security to enterprise or industry-wide blockchains;
- Event processing and data aggregation for complete visibility on- and off- chain activities;
- Monitoring, exception management and alerting of blockchain events;
- Overlay service layer to enrich functionality of blockchain apps.
Blockchain technology is poised to change financial services dramatically. But organizations must ensure that their infrastructure can support it. This is possible with the use of Software AG’s Digital Business Platform.
Software AG - EN
The digital transformation is changing enterprise IT landscapes from inflexible application silos to modern software platform-driven IT architectures which deliver the openness, speed and agility needed to enable the digital real-time enterprise.
Software AG offers the first end-to-end Digital Business Platform, based on open standards, with integration, process management, in-memory data, adaptive application development, real-time analytics and enterprise architecture management as core building blocks. The modular platform allows users to develop the next generation of application systems to build their digital future, today.
With over 45 years of customer-centric innovation, Software AG is ranked as a leader in many innovative and digital technology categories. Software AG has more than 4,300 employees, is active in 70 countries and had revenues of €873 million in 2015.
Learn more at www.softwareag.com.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
Dropbox Business macht Schluss mit begrenztem Speicherplatz
Sobald Mitarbeiter anfangen, Dateien für ein ganzes Team freizugeben, können viele Terabyte an Daten anfallen, mit denen herkömmliche Laptop-Festplatten kaum umgehen können.Weiterlesen