This new proprietary design is founded on how the magnetic circuit is designed and built. A combination of SMAC’s patent-pending design and printed coil technology achieves higher torque/amp. ratings than competitive solutions in the same 35 mm form factor.
HT35 Motor Specs:
- Encoder Resolution (+A/-A; +B/-B): 24K CPR
- Fine Index (+Z/-Z): Yes
- Motor Type: Brushless 6 Pole Pair
- Peak Torque: 0.500 Nm@ 48VDC, 4A
- Torque Constant: 0.138 Nm/A
- No load speed: 2400 RPM
- Resistance (Line-Line): 13.4 Ohms
- Inductance: 1.7mH
- Rated Torque: 121 mNm@ 0.9 A
- Rated Speed: 2035 RPM
- Max. Efficiency: 85%
- Back EMF Constant: 14.7 V/krpm
- Speed Torque Gradient: 4.9 rpm/mNm
- Mechanical Time Constant: 8.6 ms
- Thermal Resistance (Winding-Housing): 1.9 K/W
- Thermal Resistance (Housing-Ambient): 10.4 K/W
- Stator Inertia: 0.175 gr-cm2
- Total Mass: 0.27 kg
- Rotor Mass: 134g
The HT35 Motor is a higher torque motor than others in its class and may be specified in applications with direct drive. Since the HT35 Motor does not have a gear to achieve this improved torque, this results in a reduction in total cost, no backlash from the gear train and a reduction of weight of the total solution. The HT35 is also brushless which means no internal friction, pollution or sparking from brushes and no inherent voltage brush drop, which means it is quieter, runs cleaner and results in a longer life than its brushed motor competitors.
SMAC can package this new HT35 motor with its current family of amplifier/controller options which includes industrial PLC I/O and common industrial protocols such as RS-232, CAN, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, and free programming.