With our software signoSign/2 PDF documents can be created, handwritten signed and automatically processed. signotec signature pads, tablet PCs or mobile devices with iOS or Android operating systems can be used as input devices for handwritten signatures. It goes without saying that our software is always state of the art and is subject to continuous further development.
Here are the most important new features of version 10.8.12 at a glance:
- Documents can be saved in the file system for resubmission. An opened document can be filed and retrieved by simply pressing a button. Depending on the configuration, this can also be distributed across different workstations.
- It is now possible to activate the "Restore" function for each document type. The Restore function makes it possible to restore the opened files when the application is restarted if the program ends unexpectedly. In this way, files cannot be lost.
- XFDF files are now also supported. The XFDF standard (XML Forms Data Format) allows PDF forms to be automatically filled with values from an XML file. The PDF form can thus be automatically filled with information when opened in signoSign/2.
- signoStorage can now be activated/configured per document type.
- Further functions and improvements for the stability of the software