What does that exactly mean? It means that due to this process signotec offers a worldwide unique solution on the market that enables signatures in a PDF, created with this signotec solution, to be marked as trustworthy with a green tick in Acrobat Reader throughout Europe. For more information click here.
In general, our software signoSign/2 can be used to create PDF documents, sign them by hand and process them automatically. Signotec signature pads, tablet PCs or mobile devices with iOS or Android operating systems can be used as input devices for handwritten signatures. It goes without saying that our software is always state of the art and is subject to continuous further development.
Here are the most important new features of version 10.9.5 at a glance:
- Implementation of the certificate chain for optimized use of an eIDAS Pad signature seal.
- New annotation field for documents opened from signoStorage.
- The "DocumentTransfer" plug-in in Acrobat Reader now forwards the original file and no longer creates a copy.
- Use and distribution of read-only document types that can be stored via a separate configuration.
- The backup directory has been moved to %APPDATA%.
- Various bug fixes, e.g. incorrect signatures in some combinations of signoSign/2 and signoSign/Universal as well as errors when archiving in a UNC network path.