Based on the standard version SKCD 16, the SKCH series is a type with significantly higher brightness. At the same time, the 2.8 x 0.5 mm flat connectors were replaced by the more common size 2.8 x 0.8 mm.
In addition, a super-flat version with a metal housing was designed, based on LEDs produced in-house with a diameter of 12.8 mm.
These types are available as standard with a natural or black anodized housing for voltages of 12/14 or 24/28 V DC.
The LEDs are ideally suited for laser engraving with symbols or characters, which can be applied in our plant into the inside of the LED housing with high contrast and abrasion resistance. Individual, customer-specific prints, logos and symbols can be implemented within wide limits.
Optionally all indicators can also be supplied with stranded wires or jacketed cables up to 0.56 mm², instead of the standard tab terminal connectors.
- NEW! SMEP16 (aluminum housing black, super flat)
- NEW! SMFP16 (natural aluminum housing, super flat)
- SKCE16 (plastic housing, 3-color LED)
- SKCD16 (plastic housing, chrome-colored metalized)
- SKED16 (plastic housing, black)
- NEW! SKCH16 (super bright, plastic chrome-colored metallized)
- NEW! SKEH16 (super bright, black plastic)
Contact us for your personal offer!