All common LED colours are available, including warm white, for voltages up to 70V. Even in the basic version, the lamps are designed for optimal AC operation.
It is therefore not necessary to pay attention to the polarity of the socket when operating with DC voltage. A decisive advantage in service applications, when unsure whether the defect has been remedied by replacing the lamp.
With the addition of the T 6.5 / T 6.8F versions, almost all socket types can now be realized with the bipolar or bridge rectified LED modules developed by Signal-Construct.
Compared to conventional LED lamps with single LEDs or complex optics, the multi-look technology results in larger radiation angles without additional effort, so that the modules for HMI products such as switches, buttons and signaling components are almost ideal for more homogeneous illumination of panels or symbol indicators from all manufacturers.
At the same time, a higher current carrying capacity of the LEDs is achieved, which results in a significantly improved luminous efficiency, particularly in the higher voltage ranges 42/48 and 60 / 70V.
The entire product range includes lamp types for voltages from 6 to 70V AC / DC with the following bases:
LED bi-pin lamps:
- Ø 4.2 and 5.6 mm exclusively as bipolar types
- W2x4.6d exclusively as bipolar types
- W2.1x9.5d exclusively with bridge rectifier
- T 4.5 - T 4.6 exclusively as bipolar types
- T 5.5 / T 5.5K, T 6.5 (T 6.8F), T 6.8 red, yellow, green as bipolar; blue, white, warm white with bridge rectifier
- BA5s, MG 5.7, MF 6.8s exclusively as bipolar types
- BA 7s - red, yellow, green as bipolar, blue, white, warm white with bridge rectifier