Benefits of tel-domains with special characters for brand owners
Since launching in March 2009, .tel domains have become a powerful and cost-effective tool for businesses of all sizes that:
* Act as a single point of contact optimized automatically for all devices
* Provide strong results in search engines to help increase your brand discoverability and reputation
* Complement your existing web investments with no further development investment required
* A .tel IDN lets you publish who you are, what you do, how you can be reached by any web-user from anywhere in the world.
With a .tel, audiences across the world will be able to find you quickly, either through search engines or by typing your .tel domain directly into mobile browsers. Using the new .tel IDN will enable new and existing customers to interact and contact you in any way you choose in the language of their choice. By using .tel IDNs to protect you brand, you can:
* Strengthen, extend and protect you brand, trademarks, intellectual property or other identities in any of the new and additional 16 language character sets relevant to your business
* Maximize your brand investment by ensuring consistent brand discoverability and access online regardless of the device accessing the information
* Register and use your corporate identities exactly as they are written, in the languages of your choice, now without the need to translate or transliterate brands into Latin-based characters
* Increase brand recognition and awareness with local language .tel IDNs that are easy-to-recall and relevant, and remain meaningful and actionable by your target audiences.
Examples of .tel domains in use by brands today include:
Registrations will start at 15:00 BST, on 15th June 2010 and all registrations will be on a first-come, first served basis in the following languages: Chinese, Danish, Finnish, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish. There is no premium pricing and .tel domains do not require additional hosting, management or development fees.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Internet":
Renaissance der SQL-Datenanalyse, diesmal in der Cloud
Snowflake, ein durch Venture Capital finanziertes US-Start-up, verlagert die Datenanalyse mit SQL in die Cloud. Der Redshift-Konkurrent wurde eigens für diese Umgebung entwickelt und soll sich durch besondere Schnelligkeit und Flexibilität auszeichnen.Weiterlesen