50858 Koeln, de
+49 (221) 2571213
Baby-Domain - the internet address made for newborn ideas
There is no other domain extension than the Baby-Domain, which suits better to sell baby products online.
• Establish your child-focused organization online
• Launch new product lines made to serve new parents
• Share your little one’s growth with friends and family
• Announce the coming arrival of your baby
• Create an easy link to your baby registry
• Share your experience as a parent
• Create a supportive community with fellow parents
• Reach parents and families in a specific region
The relationship between a better ranking in search engines and new top-level domains has already been proven in a study of Searchmetrics for .berlin domains. Websites with .berlin domains often rank better with regional searches in Google than sites with .de domains and .com domains.
»In 42% of searches, .berlin domains rank better locally.«
Another study by Total Websites in Houston shows that the results of the Searchmetrics study are in principle applicable to all new TLDs, including e.g. the Baby-Domain. Total Websites notes that Google sees the domain extensions of new TLDs as an important criterion for the evaluation of a domain and, therefore, concludes that:
»It's clear that the new top-level domains improve the ranking in search engines.«
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.