50858 Koeln, de
Hans Peter Oswald
+49 (221) 2571213
Aero-Domains will boost your aviation business
Not only will the aero-domain remove you from the anonymity of traditional domain names such as .com and country specific domain names, it can help you:
* Protect your identity: through registration of your company name, main products and services, you can protect your online identity
* Promote your business focus: the .aero domain is exclusive to the aviation industry; an email or web address with an aero-domain name immediately identifies you as a key industry player.
* The aero-domain can provide you with online marketing opportunities that will help boost your business:
* Promote your products and services: With individual, aviation specific domain names for various products and services, you can more effectively promote each of those offerings.
* Track advertising: Through use of individual domain names for products and services, or a domain name unique to a promotional activity, you can track the success of a particular campaign more readily.
* Increase your Internet presence: Having a focused domain name can help optimize your website for search engines and build traffic!
Registration in .aero is not available to everyone. Unlike generic TLDs, the aero
-domains apply a process which ensures that each registrant is a valid aviation community member - a process that safeguards .aero’s exclusivity and integrity and communicates a unique identity.
The aero-domain helps you to increase your visibility with a listing in the .aero online directory, a comprehensive online guide to all aero-domain registrants. Valuable and easy to use this resource will help companies and organizations to locate precise and detailed information about aviation services and products within a directory covering 100 subdivisions of 19 categories, each specific to aviation. Listing in the directory is only available to .aero registered domain name
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.