50858 Koeln, de
Hans Peter Oswald
+49 (221) 2571213
10 Awesome Ways To Attract More Orders
at your web site. People will visit your web site to
read the free ebooks and may see your product ad.
2. Turn part of your web site into a members only
web site. Instead of charging for access, use it as
a free bonus for one of your products.
3. Add a free classified ad section to your web site.
You could then trade banner ads with other web
sites that have free classified ad sections.
4. Create two versions of your e-zine so people
can choose if they want ads included with it or not.
This'll attract the people who hate ads to subscribe.
5. Publish your e-zine only on your web site. Have
people subscribe to a "new issue" e-mail reminder.
This could really increase your traffic and sales.
6. Sell advertising space in your product package.
You could sell inserts, flyers, brochures, booklets,
and digital ads for electronic products.
7. Offer daily or weekly visitor bonuses. This will
increase your repeat traffic and sales because your
visitors will visit regularly to get the visitor bonuses.
8. Allow people to download software or e-books
from your web site at no cost. Just ask your visitors
in return if they'll refer their friends to your web site.
9. Build up the number of people that join your free
affiliate program quickly by temporally offering your
product for free to the people that sign up.
10. Negotiate with e-zine publishers to get free or
discounted ads by letting them join your affiliate
program and earn commissions on the ad you run.
More articles like this at:
Oswald, Hans Peter: How to become a successful
seller at the web 978-3-8370-4530-7
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.