Werftestrasse 4 A
6005 Luzern, ch
+41 (0) 44 575 19 00
SECUDE introduces Web-based management console for its Full Disk Encryption solution FinallySecure Enterprise
FinallySecure Management Console
The FinallySecure Management Console (FSMC) is a central management solution that allows IT administrators to remotely configure and decommission FinallySecure Enterprise clients in an enterprise environment. The console has an intuitive interface and synchronizes with Microsoft Active Directory™.
Features and Benefits
The new version of FSMC is a Web-based Java application that can be conveniently accessed from any browser and offers administrators the flexibility they need to successfully configure FinallySecure Enterprise installations from a remote location. In addition, the new Web-based console provides reporting and auditing capabilities allowing administrators to gain an immediate overview of all managed devices.
The new version has the following features:
• Redesigned GUI to incorporate new features (system notification pane, quicker access to important tasks via navigation pane and context menus)
• Better reporting capabilities
• General Search function to search through all of the resources or policies in the database
• Improved policy wizard
• Support for Glassfish and Apache Tomcat
• Support for MySQL, MS SQL Server and Oracle
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.