Compact high performance fuse now with VAC and VDC ratings
The SHT 6.3x32 is available as a standard fuse link in 16 rated currents from 1 to 32 A. Versions up to 10 A are offered with pigtail leads for direct mounting on printed circuit boards. The standard fuse links can be used in a variety of panel or board mount fuse holders or clips for easy fuse replacement. SCHURTER also offers a full range of high current fuse holders and clips, compatible with the SHT, as well as its fast-acting counterpart series SHF.
Direct compatibility with the most important competitive products, together with exceeding performance, makes the SHT 6.3x32 a form, fit, and function substitute product, as well as a fuse that fulfills newly defined application requirements, particularly those applications found in the area of DC power. The SHT 6.3x32 fuse is cURus approved and conforms to RoHS.
- Certification according to UL 248-14, CSA C22.2 no. 248.14
- High breaking capacity (H) up to 1500 A at rated voltage
- High rated voltages up to 500 VAC / 400 VDC
- 16 rated currents from 1 A to 32 A
- Time-lag (T) characteristics
- High-power 3-phase systems
- Building automation: heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Photovoltaic: protection between inverter and grid
- Frequency converters and ballasts
- Power distribution for servers in datacenters
- High-voltage DC telecom and intelligent commercial building applications
Datasheet SHT 6.3x32 
Microsite SHF 
: http://www.schurter.com/... 6.3x32
SCHURTER is an internationally leading innovator and manufacturer of electric and electronic components. The company focuses on safe power supply and easy-to-use equipment. Its extensive product portfolio comprises standard solutions in the fields of circuit protection, plugs and connectors, EMV products, switches, input systems and electronic manufacturing services. SCHURTER's global network of representative offices ensures reliable delivery and professional customer service. Where standard products are unsuitable, the company develops client-specific solutions.