"Our SCHEMA User Conference is very important for us and our customers and partners like to visit us there", states Marcus Kesseler, the company's CEO. "Our event offers an opportunity for casual discussions and gathering new impressions. It is a way to support our customers as well as SCHEMA itself." This is a correct assumption by Marcus Kesseler as confirmed by the increasing number of attendants every year. Currently 300 international guests registered and every year this presents a challenge for the medium-size company to find an appropriate location. Stefan Freisler explains: "We are looking forward to the NCC West in the Messezentrum Nürnberg where we will be guests for the first time in 2014. We think here we can offer the kind of quality our participants expect from us."
Cooperation with partners is a strategic component for SCHEMA. That is why the following partner booths will be present at the SCHEMA User Conference:
- Acrolinx GmbH supports interested parties in unifying and improving marketing content and technical texts.
- Across Systems GmbH improves product and company communications for international markets and personalizes translation processes.
- Adobe Systems GmbH provides solutions for digital marketing and digital media.
- Dokuwerk KG creates technical documentation, designs and produces catalogs and training documents.
- Doctima GmbH supports companies in the creation and optimization of complex texts.
- HEITEC AG delivers industry solutions in the areas of software, mechanics and electronics and together with SCHEMA developed an additional tool for SCHEMA ST4 (ST4 ValiManger).
- The Institut für technische Literatur AG is a full-service provider for technical documentation, translations and system solutions.
- RWS Group Deutschland GmbH is a translation service provider in the areas of technical documentation, marketing, economics and law.
- T3 GmbH aims to structure companies' knowledge transfer and competence development more efficiently and in cooperation with SCHEMA also developed an additional product for SCHEMA ST4 (T3 Learning Plugin).
- With their software TID Informatik GmbH offers a standard solution for electronic spare parts catalogs and service information systems which is used by mutual customers.