80335 München, de
+49 (89) 998370-34
Sapient named number one digital marketing agency in the UK by New Media Age
Sapient Announces Top UK Ranking as Well as Major New Customer Wins Including BBC, Fandango, Sony Electronics and Sandals Resorts at AdForum 2007
"Getting recognized as the top digital agency in the UK is a huge honor and another big step for Sapient Interactive -one that really validates our strategy to become the dominant player in the interactive space," said Sapient Chief Creative Officer Gaston Legorburu. "The investments we continue to make in top creative talent coupled with our strategic prowess and technology horsepower are proving to be a killer combination."
The recognition from NMA comes on the heels of several campaign and company-focused industry awards received in 2007. Campaign awards of note include:
- Gold ADDY Award for Elements of Advertising/Animation (Logitech.com/Vista)
- Gold ADDY Award for B2C Micro site (Sony VAIO Essence)
- (Gold/Silver) awards at the 13th Annual Financial Communications Portfolio Awards (GE Money)
- WebAward for Electronics Standard of Excellence (Logitech Global Website and SonyStyle)
- IMA (Interactive Media Awards)for Best in Class eCommerce (Fandango Site) and eAirline (Honda Jet launch Site)
Key company focused awards and recognitions in 2007 include:
- Sapient Interactive was named the largest digital marketing agency in the United Kingdom by New Media Age
- Sapient was named the second largest digital agency in North America in April by Advertising Age
- Sapient secured the #2 position in the 2007 New Media Service Ranking of German interactive agencies by the German Association for Digital Economy (BVDW)
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.