Cables for prototype construction
Connection cables for the visible areas of devices are a special challenge for the prototype and small series production. Individual requirements regarding numbers of cores, outer diameter, sheath colour and grip shall be fulfilled. Nevertheless, for such small quantities only huge lengths are available. Also the especially designed colour of the device is rarely to be found with stored cables .
Remedy of single parameters often lead to high remainders which generally can´t be used any more.
Especially in this range a unique support is offered:
Specialized on customised solutions and process approach, the cable specialist SAB Bröckskes offers the production of special cables already for a quantity of 100 m considering the customer´s requirements at the same time.
- also these small quantities are made in series production
- a wide range of bio compatible materials of the SABmed line which are (cytotoxicity acc. to EN ISO 10993-5) the corresponding certificates are available
- individually chosen. For the biological harmlessness acc. to EN ISO 10993-1
- the outer sheath colour can be adapted to the design of the device and offers
- a harmonious visual appearance
- highest flexibility, noble grip and no risk of kink, the typical torsion effect of
- handheld connection cables
- on request also available as cable harness
SAB Bröckskes GmbH & Co. KG
SAB Bröckskes is a worldwide leading manufacturer of cables and wires, cable harnessing and temperature measuring technique. More than 60 years of experience in cable manufacturing as well as in temperature measuring technique have made out of a one man business a company with almost 500 staff members.
The strength of SAB Bröckskes is not only the manufacturing of standard cables but also the construction of special items. Every year SAB manufactures more than 1500 special cables on customer's request.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Elektrotechnik":
Digitale Plattformen in der Landwirtschaft
Im Rahmen einer Studie hat sich die PA Consulting Group mit dem Stand der Digitalisierung im Agrarsektor befasst. Demnach sind vor allem Techniken zur Produktivitätssteigerung durch Datenerfassung und intelligente Algorithmen gefragt.Weiterlesen