The future of green investments
The program will include, among others:
- Auction system for RES: – legal basis regulating the support systems for RES, – European Union regulations, – relevant executive acts, – documentation relating to the auction system, – project profitability in the auction system, – how to prepare in order to place the offer, – selection of the parameters allowing to win the auction, – formal requirements for the auction offer, – content of the auction offer, – reference prices - commentary by industry chambers, – different registration stages, – criteria for final decision, premises for cancelling the auction, reasons for rejecting the offer.
- Public support for RES: – public support acceptable by European Union, – Polish regulations regarding the maximum of public support, – public support in the RES Act, – horizontal public support for RES, – examples of calculating the maximum public support for RES when placing the auction offer, – subsidies for RES - national and EU resources.
- RES microinstallations: – investments financing, – prosumer program, – feed-in tariffs, – off-grid or on-grid installation, – choice of optimal technology.
***We are planning the participation of guests from abroad, therefore, together with REECO Poland, we will provide simultaneous translation.
The seminar will be held during the International Trade Fair for Renewable Energy Sources and Energy Efficiency „InEnerg”, in the VIP section of the Municipal Stadium in Wrocław, situated on Aleja Śląska 1.
The cost of participation in the conference
- 196,80 EUR Registrations until 29.02.2016 r.
- 246,00 EUR Registrations up to 29.02.2016 r.
- 196,80 EUR Price with code
- 123,00 EUR Students with valid ID
Conference registration: http://www.inenerg.com/
The trade fair organiser REECO Poland Sp. z o. o. is part of the REECO Group with its headquarters in Reut-lingen/Germany and subsidiaries in Salzburg/Austria, Serbia/Belgrade and Arad/Romania. Since 1997 over 50,000 visitors from 70 countries have taken part in trade fairs and conferences organised by REECO. All trade fair dates are available on www.reeco.eu
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Energie- / Umwelttechnik":
Bei IoT-Plattformen trennt sich die Spreu vom Weizen
Rund 450 Anbieter von IoT-Plattformen drängen sich im Markt. Das Gros der Kunden wird bis 2020 wesentliche Investitionsentscheidungen treffen. Daraus ergibt sich eine einzigartige Dynamik, die zu einer Bereinigung des fragmentierten Markts führen muss.Weiterlesen