Photonfocus new CMOS Colour Camera with Multiple Regions of Interest in Hyperspectral Imaging
The A1312C image sensor series is designed and fabricated in a 0.35µm CMOS technology optimized for image sensors to achieve an outstanding sensitivity and quantum efficiency. The resolution of the new sensors is 1312 x 1082 pixels, with 8µm x 8µm square pixels and over 60% fill factor with an excellent image quality. The new A1312C CMOS image sensor has a spectral range covering 390nm to 670nm.
The MV1-D1312C-160-CL-12 CMOS colour camera is delivered with a cover glass as standard. The cover glass acts as a sharp NIR cut-off filter around 670nm. On request Photonfocus is able to deliver colour cameras with different cover glass characteristics.
A major benefit using the new A1312C CMOS sensor in the new colour camera is the possibility to further increase the speed by reducing the ROI – Region of Interest – through horizontal and vertical windowing in defined steps. Customers requiring sharp and smear free images even with high frame rates will be pleased with the fast global shutter of the new MV1-D1312C-160-CL-12 colour camera.
The MV1-D1312-Colour CMOS camera is able to start capturing a new image whilst outputting the current image, thus maximising the available exposure time and/or frame rate.
- Resolution of 1312 x 1082 pixels.
- Bayer pattern filter and cut off filter @ 660nm
- High quantum efficiency (between 25% and 45%)
- High pixel fill factor (> 60%)
- Superior signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Low power consumption at high speeds
- Very high resistance to blooming
- Ideal for high speed applications: Global shutter
- Colour resolution of up to 12 bit
- On camera shading correction
- Up to 512 regions of interest (MROI)
- 2 look-up tables (12-to-8 bit) on user-defined image region (Region-LUT)
- Image information and camera settings inside the image (status line)
- Software provided for setting and storage of camera parameters
- The camera has a digital CameraLink® interface
- The compact size of 60 x 60 x 45 mm3 makes the MV1-D1312C CMOS cameras the perfect solution for applications in which space is at a premium.
Direct-Link: Photonfocus Colour CMOS Camera MV1-D1312C:
Halle B2 – Stand 302
Phone +49 81 42 / 4 48 41-0
Fax +49 81 42 / 4 48 41-90
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Forschung und Entwicklung":
Künstliche Intelligenz sorgt für mehr Transparenz
Eine intransparente Personalpolitik hätte durch den Einsatz von Künstlicher Intelligenz (KI) kaum noch eine Chance, meint etwa ein Drittel aller Führungskräfte. Das zeigt eine aktuelle Studie von Pegasystems.Weiterlesen