82140 Olching, de
DALSA Pantera TF 11M4 True Frame Area Scan Camera
Get the big picture without losing details. With 14 bit output and 11 megapixel resolution, the camera can discern tiny differences in large areas.
When paired with the applicable x-ray to visible light conversion technology, the 11M4 cameras can be used in x-ray detection systems. Manufacturers of imaging systems incorporating these cameras for biomedical applications will be able to offer patients the significant benefit of reduced x-ray exposure compared to traditional film technology.
The Pantera TF 11M4 is housed in a single, robust enclosure ideal for hostile industrial environments and is designed for easy attachment of external devices such as mechanical shutters. The M72 adapter on the front plate allows for wide selection of off the shelf and custom lenses.
- 4008 x 2672 resolution, fast data rate
- High dynamic range
- Excellent tap matching
- Easy attachment of mechanical shutters
- Model with advanced cosmetic performance available
- Small step gain control for excellent tap matching
- 1 or 2 output taps
- Exposure mode and timing control
- 8, 10, 12, or 14 bit output
- 1 x 1, 2 x 2, or 4 x 4 binning
- Flat panel inspection
- X-rays: medical and non-destructive test
- Aerial reconnaissance
- PCB inspection with strobe lighting
Hersteller: DALSA / Vertrieb in Deutschland und Österreich: RAUSCHER
Halle 4 – Stand 312
Telefon 0 81 42 / 4 48 41-0
Fax 0 81 42 / 4 48 41-90
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.