ProtectStar Inc. announces the establishment of a non-profit foundation – the ProtectStar Foundation(PresseBox) (Bradenton, FL, USA, )
The ProtectStar Foundation (PSF) is currently in its formation stages and is expected to commence its work on 17th April 2006.
The foundation’s purpose and goals will be, among others, the following:
• Promotion of people: children and youth aid, aid for old people and development
• Promotion of education, upbringing and cultural projects
• Promotion of science and research
• Promotion of educational facilities to gain IT/IS knowledge
• Infrastructural aid in countries with a weak IT infrastructure
The non-profit foundation will operate primarily at an international level and will target social poverty and educational gaps in information technology and information security.
Moreover, it is also intended to reduce differences with regard to computer equipment between rich and poor regions and to bridge the digital divide.
More information: www.protectstar.com and www.protectstar-foundation.org