Extensive knowledge, methods and practical tools for project work are crucial for the users to ensure the success of a project and this is provided in the procise Lean Six Sigma Coach App. In the new version, a Green Belt Examination trainer was developed that allows users to improve their Green Belt skills and to prepare for certification.
"In a Six Sigma Green Belt training, participants learn Lean Six Sigma methods and selected tools and how to use them in industry-specific exercises," said Bjorn Beyersdorff, CEO of procise GmbH. The 6-day training course ends with a 60 - minute multiple-choice examination. The new Green Belt Examination Trainer assists the user to be better prepared for success.
The interactive Green Belt Examination Trainer contains:
- 250 Lean Six Sigma Green Belt multiple-choice examination questions
- Comprehensive questions covering all the phases of the Green Belt training course.
- Green Belt exam simulator
- Training and exam result summaries
Push notification capabilities: receive procise App updates, new template availability, new training programs and important news from Lean Six Sigma sources
- New useful links
- New templates: SIPOC and Pugh Matrix
- Simplified method to request new features or to make suggestions. procise significantly values customer feedback in order to provide the best Lean Six Sigma App in the market.