85540 Haar / Salmdorf, de
+49 (8806) 9578931
Pickering Interfaces Brings Relay Self Test to PXI Switching / Productronica, Hall A1, booth # 344
New Portfolio of Products to be launched at the Munich show
The first range of modules with built in self test have been released and include:
- 40-560A BRIC(TM) 150 Volt, 0.5 Amp, 1 Pole Matrix Relay Family
- 50-561A BRIC(TM) 150 Volt, 0.5 Amp, 1 Pole, 1 Pole Screened, or 2 Pole Relay Matrix Family
- 40-562A BRIC(TM) 150 Volt, 1 Amp, 1 Pole, 1 Pole Screened, or 2 Pole Relay Matrix Family
- 40-563A BRIC(TM) 40 Volt, 0.25 Amp, 1 Pole Solid State Matrix Family
- 40-584 128 X 2, 300 Volt, 2 Amp, 1-Pole VHD Matrix Module
- 40-585 64 X 4, 300 Volt, 2 Amp, 1-Pole VHD Matrix Module
- 40-586 32X 8, 300 Volt, 2 Amp, 1-Pole VHD Matrix Module
- 40-587 16 X 16, 300 Volt, 2 Amp, 1-Pole VHD Matrix Module
- 40-527 64×2, 300V, 2Amp, 1-Pole HD Matrix Module
- 40-528 32x4, 300V, 2Amp, 1-Pole HD Matrix Module
- 40-529 16x8, 300V, 2Amp, 1-Pole HD Matrix Module
The BIRST tool allows the user to very easily check system switching operation on command. BIRST will identify any relay failures in the switch module and is capable of detecting relays with deteriorating contacts which may indicate they are in the process of failing. To conduct a test the user simply disconnects the switching module from the UUT and runs the supplied application program. No supporting test equipment is needed; the test simply runs and identifies the position of any defective or suspect relays within the module.
Over time, the BIRST solution will also be applied to other Pickering Interfaces PXI modules as well as the Pickering LXI product family, which include a range of very large matrices. Availability of BIRST on the above mentioned modules is immediate and is noted on Pickering Interfaces web site.
Also for the first time at Productronica:
Pickering Interfaces is introducing also a new range of scalable RF matrix switching solutions with LXI compliant Ethernet control. The new solutions use an innovative construction that allows Pickering Interfaces to create almost cable free RF matrices in 50 ohms and 75 ohms with frequency coverage up to 3GHz. The first product introductions are 32x16 and 32x8, but the construction methods used allow the creation of a wide range of other matrix sizes. Pickering Interfaces expects the new product family to make RF matrix switching more affordable and flexible than previous approaches.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.