The new entry-level GOES logger and transmitter variant SatLink 3 Lite complements SUTRON’s family lineup. It’s ideal for simple remote and urban environmental monitoring, including surface water, water quality and basic meteorological applications requiring near real-time data over NESDIS GOES 300 and 1200 bps. The product allows up to 32 SDI-12 sensors to be connected on 2 independent SDI-12 ports, a dedicated tipping bucket input with automatic resets and an integrated geostationary satellite transmitter. The logger is secured with multi-level role-based password protection.
The product was successfully launched in North and Latin America and will be launched in Africa and EMEA later in 2020.
The SUTRON SatLink 3 Lite is the latest addition to the SatLink 3 family. It offers a reliable and cost-effective solution for your environmental monitoring needs, for simple applications.
It allows measuring, processing, and logging data from smart sensors for up to one million readings without any overlap. Its built-in transmitter automatically selects the proper RF power, based on the antenna used, and delivers real-time data over NESDIS GOES 300 and 1200 bps. A SatLink3 Lite variant in an enclosure will also be soon available enabling stand-alone installations.
Configuration takes place through the user-friendly LinkComm software which can be connected via WiFi or USB. The software is available on Android and iOS in the form of an app as well as on MAC, and Windows operating systems. The latest LinkComm software release is available at https://www.sutron.com/product/linkcomm/.
SatLink3 Lite is CE, FCC/ISED and RoHS compliant.
- Integrated geostationary satellite transmitter (NESDIS certified)
- Support for Scheduled and Random (alert) transmissions allowing real-time data.
- Dual independent and addressable SDI-12 ports (up to 32 sensors connected) allowing continuous operation on the SDI-12 port if the second port experiences an error.
- Dedicated tipping bucket input with automatic resets based on programmable dates
- LinkComm built-in templates for easy sensor configuration
- Secure local access to data and configuration via WiFi and USB for protection against unwanted access.