13627 Berlin, de
+49 (5251) 87493065
Orga Systems showcases "Wind-to-Home" demo at CeBIT 2012
Dynamic billing of energy and value-added services for smart home environments
Integrate into the Connected Living IT architecture
Orga Systems is partner of the research initiative "Connected Energy - SHAPE" co-funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi). All services are integrated into the Connected Living IT architecture and operate through a Home Service Platform (HSP) and a Service Provider Platform (SPP). The end user saves consumption costs while energy service providers are able to bring additional energy to market. The substitution of fossil fuels reduces CO2-Emissions - a benefit for society and environment.
The following key aspects are:
- User can activate dynamic price control for a device (value added service)
- Energy service provider (aggregator) receives forecasts of storage capacity
- Home automation systems switches the device (e.g. heating rod) according to dynamic energy price
- User is able to prompt consumption and current expenses for the household (Smart Metering) and selected devices (Sub-Metering) enabled for Wind-to-Home tariffs
- User retrieves weekly bills and notifications of threshold in between
- System is extensible for other DSM applications e.g. heat-pumps, electrical vehicles
Meet Orga Systems at the CeBIT 2012 from March 6th - March 10th in Hannover and visit us at the Connected Living Booth Hall 26 (G20). Feel free to come to the market place Connected Living in Hall 13 to listen to Dr. Frank C. Bormann's presentation on "Wind-to-Home: Dynamische Abrechnung von Energie und Mehrwertdiensten in einer intelligenten Heimumgebung" from 02 p.m. - 02:20 p.m. on March 8th.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.