13627 Berlin, de
+49 (5251) 87493065
Creation of real-time offers key for 91% of CSPs
Orga Systems and Telesperience present survey on revenue maximization trends
91% of CSPs confirm that real-time capabilities are the key factor
The research findings demonstrate how CSPs are currently maximizing their revenues and minimizing their revenue leakage which amounts up to 2,8% in average. CSPs experience their biggest cause of revenue loss because of system’s misalignments while billing and charging systems can be the source of many problems as well. Orga Systems end-to-end convergent billing solution is IT based and operates on one single system to avoid any misalignments with other systems. It’s designed to meet the most stringent of requirements – real-time charging, billing and financial management capabilities for all services, customer segments and payment.
91% of CSPs confirm that the ability to maximize revenues through real-time capabilities is a key factor and bears both commercial and operational advantages. Teresa Cottam, Research Director at Telesperience, comments: “Real-time capabilities substantially underpin the future customer experience. When we envision the connected experience, much of what we want to do relies upon our ability to identify opportunities and deliver against them in real-time. Those CSPs who are unable to do this reliably will increasingly struggle to compete against peers that can.” Orga Systems offers these advantages with its convergent real-time charging and billing portfolio which enables profitable long-term business transformation for cross vertical connections.
Transforming towards revenue maximization
As markets become more competitive, challenging CSPs immensely, they must improve their business performance and create offers and services to respond to changing customer needs and market opportunities. Orga Systems’ features enable a faster launch of new and differentiating services and attractive mobile broadband offerings which assure and maximize revenue in the long run. Excellent marketing and customer retention functionalities, as well as outstanding scalability and industry leading real-time performance make the difference and extinguish Orga Systems’ solutions.
Key findings from the research
- 91% of CSPs see the ability to create real-time offers as key to maximizing their revenues.
- Marketing is playing an increasingly important role in revenue maximization, and is now just as likely to be involved or responsible for revenue maximization as finance.
- 72% of CSPs say their marketing department cannot easily access the information needed to maximize revenue-generating opportunities.
- The single biggest cause of revenue loss to CSPs is due to systems misalignments and not from external threats.
- The average leakage rate in the industry is 2.8% of revenues – meaning that the industry is “throwing away” billions of Euros in lost revenues from leakage; even great sums are being lost due to CSPs’ inability to maximize revenue-generating opportunities.
- One-quarter of CSPs still have mainly manual processes – leading to delays, inefficiencies and higher rates of revenue loss.
To discover more of the findings from this study for yourself, download a free copy of the research today: http://www.orga-systems.com/...
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.