Open Grid Europe publishes first north-west European investment plan
15 TSOs jointly present first regional network development plan
Supplementing the European network development plan published at the beginning of the year and the national network development plan to be published next year, the focus of the regional investment plan is on investment projects in the north-west European region and their impact on the development of border crossing capacities. Following publication of the regional investment plan, market players can submit proposals for developing it further.
Apart from this first region, the following other regions in Europe have been identified for the development of regional investment plans:
- south: Portugal, Spain, France
- north-east: Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland
- north-south: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia
- south-north: Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy
- southern corridor: Italy, Austria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece
In addition to the north-west European investment plan, Open Grid Europe is working together with other European TSOs on the south-north investment plan covering the region of Germany, France, Italy and Switzerland.
The north?west European region for the Gas Regional Investment Plan (GRIP) comprises 15 transmission system operators (TSOs) from nine countries:
- Countries: Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Sweden and the UK TSOs: CREOS, Energinet.dk, Fluxys, Gaslink, Gasunie Deutschland, Gas Transport Services, GRTgaz, National Grid, Interconnector, Ontras, Open Grid Europe, Mutual Energy, Swedegas, Thyssengas, Wingas Transport
Open Grid Europe GmbH
Open Grid Europe, a subsidiary of E.ON Ruhrgas AG based in Essen, is Germany's leading gas transmission company. With its ultra-modern, efficient system of approx. 12,000 km of pipeline and comprehensive technical services, Open Grid Europe offers and arranges innovative, forward-looking transportation solutions for natural gas and biomethane. Further company details can be found at www.open-grid-europe.com.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Energie- / Umwelttechnik":
Cryptotec überwacht Lieferkette in Echtzeit
Über neue GSM-Sensoren und Blockchain-Technologie ermöglicht Cryptotec die Überwachung von Produkten während der gesamten Lieferkette. Die Informationen im Track-&-Trace-System werden dabei in Echtzeit übertragen.Weiterlesen