Ulmer Straße 160
86156 Augsburg, de
+49 (821) 405-8090
NCR Announces 2008 Second-Quarter Results
- Total revenue growth of 13 percent versus Q2-2007
- Double-digit revenue growth across key geographies
- GAAP EPS from continuing operations was $0.26 per diluted share; non-GAAP EPS from continuing operations was $0.40 per diluted share(1)
- Cash provided by operating activities from continuing operations improved $85 million versus Q2-2007
- NCR repurchased approximately 5 million shares in the second quarter
NCR reported financial results today for the three months ended June 30, 2008. Reported revenue of $1.33 billion increased 13 percent over the second quarter of 2007 and included approximately 5 percentage points of benefit from foreign currency translation.
NCR reported second-quarter income from continuing operations of $45 million, or $0.26 per diluted share, compared to $51 million or $0.28 per diluted share in the second quarter of 2007. Income from continuing operations for the second quarter of 2008 included $32 million ($23 million after-tax) in costs, or $0.14 per diluted share, resulting from organizational realignment activities. In the second quarter of 2007, income from continuing operations included $6 million of after-tax costs, or $0.03 per diluted share, related to the manufacturing realignment, a tax adjustment related to prior periods, and the Fox River environmental matter. Excluding these items, non-GAAP earnings from continuing operations(1) in the second quarter of 2008 were $0.40 per diluted share, which compares to $0.31 per diluted share in the prior year period.
The complete news release on second-quarter results is available on NCR.com at:http://www.ncr.com/...
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.