80339 München, de
+49 (89) 74131-30
World's First RF Vector Signal Transceiver Redefines InstrumentationAUSTIN, TX, )
- The NI PXIe-5644R RF vector signal transceiver (VST), the first software-designed instrument, combines a vector signal generator and vector signal analyzer with a user-programmable FPGA into a single PXI modular instrument.
- Engineers can transform the vector signal transceiver into a new instrument or enhance its existing functionality using NI LabVIEW system design software.
- The new VST is ideal for testing the latest wireless and cellular standards such as 802.11ac and LTE.
National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) today introduced the world's first RF vector signal transceiver (VST), the NI PXIe-5644R, and with it, a new class of software-designed instrumentation. This software-centric architecture represents a new era in which engineers and scientists can use LabVIEW to tailor open, field-programmable gate array (FPGA)-based hardware for their specific needs.
"A quarter-century ago, NI redefined instrumentation with LabVIEW system design software, and now we are doing it again with our vector signal transceiver," said Dr. James Truchard, president, CEO and cofounder of National Instruments. "When we first started our company, we envisioned the central role software would play in instrumentation, and now we are truly seeing LabVIEW revolutionize the way engineers approach RF design and test."
"At Qualcomm Atheros, instrumentation flexibility and to-the-pin control are critical for keeping our RF test process as efficient as possible, and we're pleased with the performance gains we've seen when testing with NI's new vector signal transceiver," said Doug Johnson, director of engineering at Qualcomm Atheros. "The NI PXIe-5644R provides us freedom and flexibility in the way we develop our 802.11ac solutions for our customers, and has significantly improved our test throughput."
- Up to 6.0 GHz frequency coverage and 80 MHz instantaneous RF bandwidth
- Industry-leading performance for testing the latest wireless standards such as 802.11ac and LTE
- More than 10 times faster measurements than comparable solutions
- Can replace multiple traditional instruments at a fraction of the cost and size
- Built on FPGA technology programmable with LabVIEW
- Easily expands to support multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) configurations or parallel testing in a single PXI chassis
Readers can learn more with the following additional resources:
- Vector signal transceiver information page: www.ni.com/vst
- Video - Software-designed instrumentation: http://zone.ni.com/...
- Video - Demonstration of the VST: www.ni.com/vst
- Product white paper: www.ni.com/...
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.