USB Plug and Play Comes to the NI LabVIEW RIO Architecture
The LabVIEW RIO architecture is an integral part of the NI graphical system design platform. A modern approach to designing, prototyping and deploying embedded monitoring and control systems, graphical system design combines the open NI LabVIEW graphical programming environment with commercial off-the-shelf hardware to dramatically simplify development, which results in higher-quality designs with the ability to incorporate custom design.
“Using these new USB R Series devices, engineers and scientists can create highly customizable measurement and control systems using standard PC technology,” said Jamie Smith, director of embedded systems marketing at National Instruments. “They are ideal for high-performance medical, life science and semiconductor machines.”
- Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA: Implement tasks like custom timing and triggering, synchronization, multirate sampling, high-speed control and onboard signal processing.
- Improved I/O: Take advantage of analog input and analog output rates of up to 1 MHz for closed-loop control tasks, as well as digital I/O (DIO) rates of up to 80 MHz.
- Selectable Logic Levels From 1.2 to 3.3 V: Adjust DIO levels to meet specific application requirements.
- Selectable Gain for Analog Input Ranges: Get more resolution at lower voltage ranges.
- OEM Options Available: Get the same power in a board-only form factor with the flexibility to create your own I/O interface.
Learn more about the new USB R Series boards.
National Instruments Germany GmbH
Since 1976, National Instruments (www.ni.com) has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach provides an integrated software and hardware platform, speeding the development of any system needing measurement and control. NI ensures customer success with an ecosystem of services, support and more than 700 Alliance Partners worldwide. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology also enables the success of its employees, suppliers and shareholders.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Hardware":
Was ist Plug-and-Play?
Als Plug-and-play (PnP) wird in der Regel eine automatische Erkennung und Konfiguration von Hardwarekomponenten bezeichnet. Darüber hinaus verkürzt eine Plug-and-play- beziehungsweise Modul-Bauweise die Planung und Errichtung von Datacenter.Weiterlesen