National Instruments stellt 3D-Bildverarbeitung in NI LabVIEW für nahtlose Hard- und Softwareintegration vor
- From vision-guided motion control to high-precision imaging, NI LabVIEW system design software makes 3-D vision accessible to engineers through seamless integration of hardware and software tools for 3-D in one graphical development environment.
- With NI Vision Development Module 2012, engineers can reduce overall costs, increase system flexibility and improve performance when designing systems for robotics, inspection and surveillance applications.
National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) announces 3-D vision capabilities in LabVIEW with the new NI Vision Development Module 2012. Engineers can develop a 3-D stereo vision system using any two cameras and can perform advanced inspection and control that uses depth information from 3-D vision technology. They can also use LabVIEW with third-party hardware and software tools for 3-D vision and combine 3-D images with other algorithms, such as pattern matching or object tracking, to profile stationary or moving objects.
- High-precision 3-D image acquisition using new stereo vision and calibration algorithms in the Vision Development Module
- Compatibility with third-party 3-D cameras, such as SICK Ranger cameras that use laser triangulation technology
- Seamless integration of additional 3-D processing and analysis libraries, such as the AQSENSE SAL3D library, in the same graphical programming environment
Readers can learn more by viewing these additional resources:
- Vision Development Module 2012 Product Page: http://www.ni.com/...
- Case Study: http://www.ni.com/...
- White Paper: http://www.ni.com/...
- Video: http://zone.ni.com/...
National Instruments Germany GmbH
Since 1976, National Instruments (www.ni.com) has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.