National Instruments Releases C Series Engine Control Modules for Rapid Prototyping
- Drivven, a National Instruments company, released six new C Series modules that give power train control system developers the ability to rapidly prototype their engine sensor and actuator interfaces using the NI LabVIEW FPGA Module.
- C Series modular hardware offers plug-and-play I/O flexibility to change engine interfaces in seconds.
- LabVIEW system design software gives researchers tremendous flexibility with engine parameters such as spark and fuel injection timing.
National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) today released six Drivven C Series engine control modules, which provide engine researchers with rugged, modular engine-specific I/O for interfacing directly with internal combustion engine subsystems and actuators. Using these modules, which are programmed with LabVIEW FPGA, engineers can rapidly prototype engine control algorithms without having to create custom hardware or request lengthy code changes.
"The Direct Injector Module from Drivven enabled us to get the piezoelectric injector working well in a very short time," said Jason King, chief engineer of gasoline engines at Ricardo. "We also created novel injection strategies because Drivven programmed the control aspects easily and quickly. The cost versus capability of Drivven products are superior to anything else on the market."
Drivven C Series Module Features
- LabVIEW FPGA drivers: Engineers can easily adjust injection timing and software parameters using an open, intuitive programming language.
- Modular I/O: Engineers can rapidly prototype all the I/O necessary for a production engine controller.
Readers can learn more about Drivven C Series modules with these additional resources:
- Product: http://sine.ni.com/...
- NI Engine Control Solutions: www.ni.com/enginecontrol
- Video: http://youtu.be/P69SUZjJdrI/
National Instruments Germany GmbH
Since 1976, National Instruments (www.ni.com) has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Hardware":
High-Speed-Akupunktur für‘s Papier
Nadeldrucker werden für etliche Anwendungen durchaus benötigt. Aber sie gelten als laut, nicht gern gesehen in Büros. Zwei neue Nadler von Printronix arbeiten erstaunlich leise.Weiterlesen