80339 München, de
+49 (89) 74131-30
National Instruments Releases 2012 Embedded Systems Outlook
Report Outlines Latest Technology and Business Trends for the Embedded Systems Market
With insight from the report, engineers and managers can strategically implement best practices for developing and maintaining innovative embedded systems. The 2012 report discusses the following major trends:
- Mobile Devices and the Cloud: Design teams are taking advantage of the proliferation of new mobile devices and cloud technologies within next-generation embedded systems.
- Future Proofing Through Software: With the ever-changing requirements and standards for embedded systems, design teams are adopting a "software first" mindset for upgrading products over time.
- Innovating With Smaller Teams: Smaller design teams around the world are creating a more efficient way for companies to bring disruptive innovations to market.
- Reconfigurable Computing: Advanced embedded control and monitoring systems are driving an increase in designs that make the most of programmable logic.
- Embedded Platforms: Technology providers are helping design teams build complex embedded systems faster by developing platforms that combine hardware with an integrated software framework.
To read the 2012 Embedded Systems Outlook, readers can visit www.ni.com/eso.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.