NI Releases Enhanced Version of VirtualBench All-in-One Instrument
New model delivers additional functionality for engineers using benchtop test equipment
“Since we introduced VirtualBench to the marketplace, its versatility and practicality have created considerable efficiencies for users,” said Stefanie Breyer, vice president of R&D, data acquisition at NI. “With this next iteration, we incorporated greater performance and more features that open up even more possibilities for engineers interacting with benchtop test equipment.”
Users still interact with VirtualBench through free upgradable software applications that run on PCs or iPads for an easy, unified software experience for all five instruments. Because VirtualBench uses today’s consumer computing platforms, engineers and scientists interact with their instruments using multitouch displays, multicore processors, wireless connectivity and intuitive interfaces for increased productivity. Simplification and increased capability through software leads to more efficient circuit debugging and validation.
- Enhanced mixed-signal oscilloscope with protocol analysis delivers 350 MHz of bandwidth and four analog channels for higher performance interactive test
- Higher wattage programmable DC power supply with up to 3 A for the 6 V output channel and up to 1 A for the 25 V and -25 V channels for higher current applications
- Convenient, unified view of all five instruments, visualization on larger displays and quick functionality to save data and screenshots
- Ethernet connectivity in addition to USB and WiFi compatibility for distributed measurements
- Integrates seamlessly with LabVIEW system design software
Pricing and Availability
The new version of VirtualBench is available worldwide for $5,999 USD; €5,880; ¥828,000. All prices are subject to change without notice.
National Instruments Germany GmbH
Since 1976, NI (ni.com) has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world's greatest engineering challenges with powerful, flexible technology systems that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers from a wide variety of industries - from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics - use NI's integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.