“NI InsightCM provides a huge base of out-of-the-box functionality for our traditional rotating machine monitoring customers. We like that it natively supports multiple data sources, such as accelerometers, thermocouples and Modbus, plus common analysis and display capabilities. And, as providers of monitoring systems, we especially appreciate the extensive customization features and use of open standard data files. Now, when our clients ask for any unique features, we can modify NI InsightCM directly. The combination of extensive features and openness to configurability makes NI InsightCM an ideal machine monitoring platform,” says Jim Campbell, president of Viewpoint Systems, Inc.
This online fleet-wide monitoring solution is ideal for a variety of industries, including oil and gas, power generation, mining, rail and industrial manufacturing. Companies that need to reduce maintenance costs, improve machine performance and maximize uptime can benefit from NI InsightCM.
- Workforce Multiplier: Get better coverage over more assets with the same staff of maintenance professionals
- Multiple Measurement Tools in One: Combine physical vibration and temperature measurements with MCSA electrical measurements in the same enterprise software
- Complete Accessibility: Get full access to your data and connect with third-party enterprise software packages, such as CMMSs, SCADA, database historians and prognostics tools
- Scalability: Start with the most critical, problematic assets and then scale over time to hundreds of ancillary assets with NI InsightCM Server as you roll out over your fleet
- Flexibility: Use the new NI InsightCM Software Development Kit to add connectivity to third-party hardware, custom analytics or support for any of the 100+ sensor modules available for the CompactRIO hardware platform
- Adjustability: Built on an open technology platform, NI InsightCM can better adjust to how you operate your business rather than you adjusting to a vendor