80339 München, de
+49 (89) 74131-30
NI DIAdem 2012 Simplifies Analysis and Reporting of Engineering DataStuttgart, Germany - Automotive Testing Expo, )
- NI DIAdem 2012 is a single, unified software environment that makes engineers and scientists more efficient when locating, inspecting, visualizing, analyzing and reporting on data.
- Reporting features include improved performance of multipage report layouts, an object-oriented VBScript API for automating reports and scalable background images for 2D charts.
- Because DIAdem offers unparalleled data management and mining, engineers can load data from any file format and quickly locate files using intuitive search engine functionality.
National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) today announced DIAdem 2012, the latest version of the software tool specifically designed to help engineers and scientists interpret and share data. Analyzing and reporting time-based measurement data presents unique challenges that DIAdem overcomes with an off-the-shelf solution. DIAdem is optimized to operate on large data sets, includes engineering-specific analysis functions, features a powerful drag-and-drop report editor and runs scripts for automating repetitive tasks.
"With the launch of DIAdem 2012 we can move from data to decisions faster," said Ray Almgren, vice president of core platforms marketing for National Instruments. "DIAdem is the only comprehensive configuration-based software specifically designed to help engineers and scientists quickly locate and process measurement data using one software tool."
DIAdem 2012 Features
- Object-oriented VBScript API for reporting, significantly reducing programming time and effort
- Performance improvements for reporting, especially for multipage reports, and new analysis functions
- Ability to check for updates to DataPlugins within DIAdem
- Updated DAC dialog boxes for easier configuration of data-logging applications
- Added support for LIN and FlexRay databases
- Scalable background images for 2D charts
Readers can download the trial version of DIAdem 2012 at ni.com/diadem/whatsnew.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.