80339 München, de
+49 (89) 74131-30
NI Announces New Connectivity Between AWR Design Environment and NI LabVIEW, Unifies RF, Microwave Design and Test
- A new NI LabVIEW element within the AWR Design Environment(TM) broadens signal processing and instrument connectivity for AWR Visual System Simulator(TM) (VSS) users.
- NI will demonstrate the new connectivity at the International Microwave Symposium (IMS) in Montreal, Canada, June 19-21, at booth 1315.
National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) today announced new connectivity between NI LabVIEW system design software and the AWR Visual System Simulator (VSS) software for RF and microwave system design. As the first major joint development between NI and AWR following NI's recent acquisition of AWR, the new connectivity helps engineers to better use measurements in the design flow by executing LabVIEW code directly from the AWR design environment.
"This integration between NI LabVIEW and AWR VSS is the direct result of our first joint initiative," said Joe Pekarek, chief technology officer at AWR. "We're very happy with the new capabilities that LabVIEW co-simulation brings to VSS and are looking forward to further product integration in the future."
- AWR Design Environment can now incorporate LabVIEW signal processing capabilities including multirate digital signal processing (DSP), wireless standards, modulation, fixed-point math and more.
- Engineers can integrate VHDL and LabVIEW FPGA Module code through NI field-programmable gate array (FPGA)-based hardware directly into VSS diagrams.
- New connectivity to both PXI and traditional RF instrumentation makes it easier to incorporate measurement data into simulations.
Readers can learn more about LabVIEW connectivity with the AWR Design Environment at www.ni.com/awr or by visiting booth 1315 at IMS.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.