Rugged managed 10-Port Gigabit Open Frame Switch with 2 SFP+ 10Gbit Ports
MPL announces an expansion of their Switch Family / The new product is a 10-port Open Frame Switch that includes two 10Gbit SFP+ ports and still conforms to MPL's high standards like; long-term availability, extended temperature and low power usageDättwil, )
The input power requirement of the device is 8 - 36VDC and comes with reverse polarity protection (optional with redundant input) and less then 15W power consumption at full operation. The product can be operated at -20°C up to +60°C.
All on market available 1GBit Ethernet compatible SFP transceivers (according MSA) can be used. It allows the users to select the appropriate transceiver for each link. The SFP+slots support 10GBit and 1GBit Ethernet compatible, MSA compliant SFP+ modules.
The MAXBES products support (among may others), features such as
• Configurable via Web Interface (including SSL), Telnet, SNMP (incl. SNMPv3) or RS232
- Port-based and IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
- IEEE 802.1D Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
- IEEE 802.1X MAC Address Checking
- Quality of Service
- Port monitoring
- Switch Statistics
• Digital diagnostic monitoring (DDM) according SFF-8472
• Firmware Update via HTTP or TFTP
• Down- and up-loadable configuration files in XML format
• IGMPv3 support
• Port trunking
These and other functionalities make MAXBES the ideal candidate for any robust, industrial and secure network application. Due to the low power consumption, robust and flexible design, the product is well suited for embedded systems and solutions. For depopulated versions, please contact MPL directly.