Robust PCIe Mini Card Carrier on CompactPCI Serial
- 2 PCI Express Mini Card slots for LTE, UMTS, GSM, HSPA communication
- 2 external antennas per module (reverse SMA)
- 1 PCI Express Mini Card slot for WLAN, GPS, virtual SIM card, audio codec
- 10 microSIM card slots
- Software tool for switching SIM cards and remote power up/down of modems
- -40 to +85°C screened, conformal coating
Wireless communication for transportation applications
The versatile PCI Mini Card carrier board G227 is the solution for wireless applications like fleet management or passenger information in the train and other mobile markets.
The CompactPCI Serial card is equipped with three PCIe Mini Card slots in total: two of them for communication via LTE, UMTS, GSM or HSPA – each with two front-sided antenna connectors – and another for WLAN and GPS, for transmission of audio signals or as virtual SIM card.
The integration of GNSS signals with MEN’s PCI Mini Card PX1 as well as the connection of an additional antenna connector at the front is also possible via the third slot.
Particularly for the usage with frequent location or rate-related network changes, ten microSIM cards can be accommodated on the G227. The remote software provided by MEN allows the separate control and the power up and down of the microSIMs.
For use in harsh environments, the G227 works in an operating temperature of -40 to +85°C. In addition, the board is coated against dust and humidity.
MEN Mikro Elektronik – Profile and Mission
“Reliable Embedded Computing for a World in Motion.”
Since its founding in 1982, MEN Mikro Elektronik has focused on innovation, reliability and flexibility to develop and produce standard and custom computing solutions that employ the highest technology levels. The company - with approx. 300 employees worldwide - provides a robust offering of highly reliable embedded COTS boards and devices widely used in extreme environmental conditions found in mobile, industrial and safety-critical applications.
- Safe computers and systems certifiable up to SIL 4 and DAL-A
- Robust built-to-order box PCs
- Panel PCs for HMIs and digital signage
- Pre-configured built-to-order 19” systems
- Rugged CompactPCI boards and systems
- Network components in compact box format or 40 HP format
- Robust computer-on-modules for individual system designs
The company’s core competencies encompass x86 and RISC processor architectures, development rules for safe applications, analog I/O design, FPGA technology and Windows, Linux and real-time operating systems. Additional expertise includes RAMS and obsolescence management as well as the development of computing hardware for operation in harsh and extreme environmental conditions. Development, production and on-site testing laboratories guarantee traceability and high-quality products.
MEN Mikro Elektronik’s computer solutions are used in harsh mission- and safety-critical environments found in the transportation (rail & public transport, off-road & heavy vehicles, aerospace, marine) and industrial (automation, power & energy, medical) markets.
The company is certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 (environment), EN 9100 (aerospace) and IRIS (railway) quality management systems, provides systems according to ISO 7637-2 (road traffic) requirements and is a member of several industry associations, consortiums and alliances, including VITA and PICMG.
MEN Mikro Elektronik is a member of:
- AMD Fusion Partner Program
- ARINC (Aeronautical Radio Incorporated)
- BavAIRia (Cluster for innovative aerospace technology in Bavaria)
- CAN in Automation
- CNA (Center for Transportation & Logistics Neuer Adler e.V.)
- NXP Design Alliance
- Intel® IoT Solutions Alliance
- Open Source Automation Development Lab (OSADL)
- PCI-SIG (Peripheral Component Interconnect Special Interest Group)
- PICMG (PCI Industrial Computer Manufacturers Group)
- USB-IF (Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum, Inc.)
- VITA (VMEbus International Trade Association)
- Wind River Partner Eco System
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Hardware":
QCT bringt mit 4 Tesla-Akzeleratoren 21,5 TFLOPS in zwei Höheneinheiten unter
Mit dem Server „Quanta Grid D52BV“ auf zwei Höheneinheiten adressiert Quanta Cloud Technology (QCT) rechenintensive Anwendungen aus Bereichen wie Virtual-Desktop-Infrastruktur, High Performance Computing, künstliche Intelligenz, Deep Learning, Virtual Reality.Weiterlesen