Low Power for VMEbus with TI Sitara ARM Cortex-A15 CPU
- TI Sitara dual-core ARM Cortex-A15 AM5728, 1.5 GHz
- Up to 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- microSD card and mSATA card slot
- 1 USB, 2 Gb Ethernet, 1 COM
- 2 PMC/XMC slots
- -40°C to +85°C screened
Versatile ARM Technology Now on VMEbus
The VMEbus computer A23C is based on the Sitara dual-core ARM cortex-A15 AM5728 from Texas Instruments, running at 1.5 GHz. With integrated M4, GPU and DSP coprocessors, the Sitara A15 provides not only perfect building blocks for real-time behavior and digital image processing, but also the possibility for application partitioning.
The A23C comes with one USB port, two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces and one RS232 COM interface at the front. With 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM, Flash, FRAM and a microSD card and mSATA slot, it offers almost unlimited storage possibilities.
For even more modularity, two XMC/PMC slots are available, flexibly extending the standard I/O in the 6U board for example, with additional storage and Ethernet interfaces or graphic functions.
Whether in industrial automation or in the power and energy market – with its versatility, the A23C is perfectly suited as the heart of a multi-purpose industrial computer. Thanks to the extended temperature range, firmly soldered components and long-term availability of 10 years, it is also suited for applications with especially high demands for security, reliability or extreme environmental conditions.
Men Mikro Elektronik GmbH
"Reliable Embedded Computing for a World in Motion."
Since its founding in 1982, MEN Mikro Elektronik has focused on innovation, reliability and flexibility to develop and produce standard and custom computing solutions that employ the highest technology levels. The company - with approx. 300 employees worldwide - provides a robust offering of highly reliable embedded COTS boards and devices widely used in extreme environmental conditions found in mobile, industrial and safety-critical applications.
- Safe computers and systems certifiable up to SIL 4 and DAL-A
- Robust built-to-order box PCs
- Panel PCs for HMIs and digital signage
- Pre-configured built-to-order 19" systems
- Rugged CompactPCI boards and systems
- Network components in compact box format or 40 HP format
- Robust computer-on-modules for individual system designs
For individual requirements, starting with development through design-in and beyond, MEN provides its customers with advice and support as well as with system design, configuration and environmental qualification in accordance with industry standards.
The company's core competencies encompass x86 and RISC processor architectures, development rules for safe applications, analog I/O design, FPGA technology and Windows, Linux and real-time operating systems. Additional expertise includes RAMS and obsolescence management as well as the development of computing hardware for operation in harsh and extreme environmental conditions. Development, production and on-site testing laboratories guarantee traceability and high-quality products.
MEN Mikro Elektronik's computer solutions are used in harsh mission- and safety-critical environments found in the rail and public transport markets and the embedded electronics markets (automation, aerospace, power & energy, off-road, medical, marine and other industries).
The company is certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 (environment), EN 9100 (aerospace) and IRIS (railway) quality management systems, provides systems according to ISO 7637-2 (road traffic) requirements and is a member of several industry associations, consortiums and alliances, including VITA and PICMG.
MEN Mikro Elektronik is a member of:
- AMD Fusion Partner Program
- ARINC (Aeronautical Radio Incorporated)
- BavAIRia (Cluster for innovative aerospace technology in Bavaria)
- CNA (Center for Transportation & Logistics Neuer Adler e.V.)
- NXP Design Alliance
- Intel® IoT Solutions Alliance
- Open Source Automation Development Lab (OSADL)
- PCI-SIG (Peripheral Component Interconnect Special Interest Group)
- PICMG (PCI Industrial Computer Manufacturers Group)
- USB-IF (Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum, Inc.)
- VITA (VMEbus International Trade Association)
- Wind River Partner Eco System
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Hardware":
QCT bringt mit 4 Tesla-Akzeleratoren 21,5 TFLOPS in zwei Höheneinheiten unter
Mit dem Server „Quanta Grid D52BV“ auf zwei Höheneinheiten adressiert Quanta Cloud Technology (QCT) rechenintensive Anwendungen aus Bereichen wie Virtual-Desktop-Infrastruktur, High Performance Computing, künstliche Intelligenz, Deep Learning, Virtual Reality.Weiterlesen