G211X Data Sheet
G211X – Viermal Gigabit-Ethernet über M12-X und CompactPCI Serial
- Four 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet channels
- Intel i82580 Server chipset with support for 8 virtual machines
- Full-duplex or half-duplex
- X-coded M12 connectors
- 500 V insulation voltage
- -40°C to +85°C operating temperature
- Based on PICMG CPCI-S.0 CompactPCI Serial
The G211X is a new quad Ethernet card based on CompactPCI Serial. The four Gigabit Ethernet interfaces on the front panel are accessible via robust, X-coded M12 connectors.
All four interfaces are controlled by an Ethernet controller connected to the backplane via an x4 PCI Express connection. Each interface also supports a data transmission rate of 1 Gbit/s – even if all four channels are used simultaneously. For better control, two LEDs each indicate the connection and activity status of the interfaces.
Perfect for Mobile Applications
The G211X is designed for an extended operating temperature and – also thanks to the extremely robust M12-X connectors – prepared for use in harsh and mobile environments.