Binary I/O for Rail Applications on CompactPCI Serial
- 16 bidirectional binary I/Os
- Reduced wiring through spring cage terminal blocks
- I/O voltage range 14.4 VDC to 154 VDC, current output 1 A at 24 V
- Driver support for all common operating systems
- -40 to +85°C with qualified components
- Conformal coating against dust and humidity
- EN 50155 compliant
The new 3U CompactPCI Serial board G403 with 16 bidirectional digital I/O channels has been designed specifically for modern railway applications. The new board is suited for many different control functions, such as door-locking control and interior lighting.
EN 50155 Conformity and Fast Installation
The new G403 supports a total of 16 bidirectional digital I/O channels, organized into four optically isolated groups for reliable data transmission with four channels in each group. In addition to an accommodating configuration as either an input or output, each channel features an individual edge-triggered interrupt.
A voltage range of 14.4 VDC to 154 VDC with a current output of 1 A at 24 V complies with EN 50155, making the board ready for immediate use in train applications, as well as able to handle digital I/O signals with different voltage levels and ground references.
The four front connectors use spring cage terminal blocks facilitating low wiring outlay and enabling fast installation, while ensuring a secure connection.
The G403 is equipped with all safety measures necessary for mobile environments, like voltage and temperature supervision as well as readback of outputs and conformal coating against dust and humidity. This makes the G403 a reliable, robust solution for all controlling means in the rail market.
Men Mikro Elektronik GmbH
"Reliable Embedded Computing for a World in Motion."
Since its founding in 1982, MEN Mikro Elektronik has focused on innovation, reliability and flexibility to develop and produce standard and custom computing solutions that employ the highest technology levels. The company - with approx. 300 employees worldwide - provides a robust offering of highly reliable embedded COTS boards and devices widely used in extreme environmental conditions found in mobile, industrial and safety-critical applications.
- Safe computers and systems certifiable up to SIL 4 and DAL-A
- Robust built-to-order box PCs
- Panel PCs for HMIs and digital signage
- Pre-configured built-to-order 19" systems
- Rugged CompactPCI boards and systems
- Network components in compact box format or 40 HP format
- Robust computer-on-modules for individual system designs
For individual requirements, starting with development through design-in and beyond, MEN provides its customers with advice and support as well as with system design, configuration and environmental qualification in accordance with industry standards.
The company's core competencies encompass x86 and RISC processor architectures, development rules for safe applications, analog I/O design, FPGA technology and Windows, Linux and real-time operating systems. Additional expertise includes RAMS and obsolescence management as well as the development of computing hardware for operation in harsh and extreme environmental conditions. Development, production and on-site testing laboratories guarantee traceability and high-quality products.
MEN Mikro Elektronik's computer solutions are used in harsh mission- and safety-critical environments found in the transportation (rail & public transport, off-road & heavy vehicles, aerospace, marine) and industrial (automation, power & energy, medical) markets.
The company is certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 (environment), EN 9100 (aerospace) and IRIS (railway) quality management systems, provides systems according to ISO 7637-2 (road traffic) requirements and is a member of several industry associations, consortiums and alliances, including VITA and PICMG.
MEN Mikro Elektronik is a member of:
- AMD Fusion Partner Program
- ARINC (Aeronautical Radio Incorporated)
- BavAIRia (Cluster for innovative aerospace technology in Bavaria)
- CAN in Automation
- CNA (Center for Transportation & Logistics Neuer Adler e.V.)
- NXP Design Alliance
- Intel® IoT Solutions Alliance
- Open Source Automation Development Lab (OSADL)
- PCI-SIG (Peripheral Component Interconnect Special Interest Group)
- PICMG (PCI Industrial Computer Manufacturers Group)
- USB-IF (Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum, Inc.)
- VITA (VMEbus International Trade Association)
- Wind River Partner Eco System
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Hardware":
QCT bringt mit 4 Tesla-Akzeleratoren 21,5 TFLOPS in zwei Höheneinheiten unter
Mit dem Server „Quanta Grid D52BV“ auf zwei Höheneinheiten adressiert Quanta Cloud Technology (QCT) rechenintensive Anwendungen aus Bereichen wie Virtual-Desktop-Infrastruktur, High Performance Computing, künstliche Intelligenz, Deep Learning, Virtual Reality.Weiterlesen