Meibes System-Technik GmbH
The fundamental idea of the firm’s establishment has always been dedicated to one goal:
Less assembly time, less personnel deployed on construction sites. With the aim: To achieve less risk and more profits for fitters.
This has resulted in a wide range of products, proven thousands of times, and a large number of custom-made products.
Ask us, we’ve got the solution. Because a fixed component of our company philosophy in future will continue to be: Innovative thinking and action for the benefit the fitter.
...Edition 7 – the new generation of solar
- SolaVentec - the new generation of solar stations with valve system (no non-return-valve required)
- 1 or 2 branch solar stations with/without flow limiter for low-flow or high-flow
- Optional: Permanent air bleeder with super ventilation
- Most modern technic: Non-return-valve integrated in the ball-valve
- Solar stations for systems up to 37 kW
- Double corrugated tubes up to 20 m
- For fast, flexible connection without connection points
... hygienic, economic drinking water heating
- For all systems with heating storage tank e.g. solar systems, heat pumps, solid fuel boilers, etc.
- High hot water output up to 39 l./min
- New: The electronics
- Active or sliding speed adjustment of the heating circuit circulating pump in the primary circuit dependent on the relevant temperatures and volume flows for drinking water heating in the secondary circuit.
... Connection technology for environmentally heating systems
- Heat pump distribution station
- for volumetric flows up to 3 m³/h
- For direct connection to the heat pump
- Complete outfit for connecting a heating circuit
- Optionally with buffer or hot water storage tank connection
... Complete system for medium and large scale heating installation
- Complete system consisting of distributor
- and pump groups, ready to install, preassembled and tested.
- For pumping volumes up to 100 m³/h and an output of up to 2,300 kW
- Distributors made up of modules (2 or 3 heating circuits) which can be combined as required
- Pump groups preassembled from DN 25 to DN 65 with a large pump selection
- Optional: the heating maintenance unit (hydr. separator, dirt trap, air separator)
Maintenance and cleaning systems
- Removes the most frequent causes of faults in heating systems
- Three functions in one device:
* Air separator
* Hydraulic separator
* Dirt trap (optionally with magnetic separator)
- DN 25 to DN 200
- the life multiguard for each heating system
... for maintenance and cleaning:
- a large number of further fittings, e.g. for filling and draining
Flexible connection systems ... Inoflex stainless steel corrugated tubes
- System for rapid installation of corrugatea tubes
- For flexible connections with flat gasket design from 3/8” to 2”
- In fixed lengths or available by the metre, with and without insulation.
- Diverse connection options
- Tested quality product (TÜV)
...Meiflex reinforced hoses
- For flexible connections, flat gaskets from 3/8” to 2”
* With zinced braiding for heating TÜV tested)
* With stainless steel braiding for heating, sanitary installations, drinking water (DVGW tested)
* EPDM material, non diffusion tight (suitable for drinking water)
Components ... Fittings for secure and fast assembly
- meibes produces a number of fittings to assemble heating systems, that have been tested thousands of times:
- gravity brakes in many different models up to 10 bar and 100°C, respectively 130°C
- Ball valves in various models and connection variations
- Expansion compesators in copper, brass, stainless steel
- meipass junction fittings for pipe connections in numerous variations
- as well as a large number of customer specific products
- Just ask us, we have the solution.
Floor-mounted boiler connection systems ... The new Edition 7 pump groups.
Complete series from 3/4” to 5/4”
The same design and dimensions and the same axle spacing for all sizes. The complete Edition 7 series consists of:
- UC (Unmixed circuit)
- MC (mixed circuit with 3-way mixer and
- stepless bypass split system
- split system
- Heat regulation system for return
- Constant heat regulation set
Wall-mounted boiler connection systems ... the ultimate mixing circuit system for wall-mounted boilers!
- Mixing circuit especially developed for wall-mounted boilers
- for all units with 3-point control
- Compact brass block complete with hydraulic separator, stepless bypass, variable speed motor and insulation
- For all brands and types
... Thermix split system circuit
- Thermix with plate heat exchanger for system separation (primary /secondary heating circuit)
- e.g. for upgrading heating systems with non diffusion-tight under floor heating.
Meibes produces complete systems for decentralised heat distribution and heating of drinking water.
- An individual source of heat: boiler system, block-type thermal power station, local/remote heat and similar supplies the systems with heated water via a heating section.
- The decentralised systems provide the flat with heat, regulate the heat requirements and/or produce hot water via a heat exchanger.
The benefits: considerable savings of costs
- in installation:
• Central rising section and decentralised distribution
• No hot water and circulation lines necessary
• Simple, quick assembly
- in operation:
• low maintenance expenditure
• no additional costs for consumption settlement (is recorded centrally per flat in the system).
Decentralised system for heating and hot drinking water
• compact, ready-to-connect system with coating
• in 2 finishes for visible assembly:
- basic models for standard solutions
- module system for customer-specific product design
• high output range, up to 46 kW, 17 lit./min.
• individual heating regulation with precise settlement of consumption
• heating of drinking water with heat exchanger, thus no problems with legionellae
+ unaltered use for gas heating on a storey
Decentralised system for heating and hot drinking water for rising section assembly (in the non-visible area)
• complete pre-fitted system
• rising sections prefabricated to requirements
• ascending pipes pre-insulated
• minimum space required
• short assembly time thanks to prefabricated system solution
Decentralised system for hot drinking water
• complete, ready-to-connect system with coating
• drinking water heating in circulatory principle
• hot water immediately, even for large requirements
• complete pre-fitted system
• no stand-by losses
• no problems with legionellae
Local/District Heating Stations
Complete systems for direct/indirect connection to the local and district heating network compliant with the local specifications for technical connections.
Large capacities, economical operation, and low installation expense are all features of the compact stations (Length 650 x Height 800 x Width 270 mm).
• for indirect connection: capacity range max. 20 kW, operating pressure primary PN 16, secondary PN 10, flow temperature max. 110°C
• for direct connection: capacity range max. 20 kW, operating pressure PN 10, flow temperature max. 110°C.
Custom solutions to 800 kW, also including higher temperatures and operating pressures on request.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Energie- / Umwelttechnik":
Digitalisierung erfordert nahtlose Kommunikation
Dells Tagesveranstaltung The Next Now! In München wollte Hilfestellung leisten auf dem Weg zur Digitalisierung der Unternehmen in Deutschland. Welche Strategien und Rahmenbedingungen erweisen sich als günstig, was soll vermieden werden?Weiterlesen