Userbooster Light v.4.1 Released
Version 4.1 of Userbooster Light has just been released and available for immediate download at http://userbooster.de/....
Unlike similar tools for managing directory servers, Userbooster allows you to create, modify and delete an arbitrary number of objects offline and then commit the changes to a directory server in a mouse click. Support for placeholders, unattended mode and automation of admin related tasks (e.g. creating mailboxes, manipulating NTFS rights, sending statistics through SMTP, etc.) makes Userbooster an invaluable tool for system administrators and saves time and effort when managing enterprise IT infrastructure.
The new features include:
- Complete Unicode support.
- Support for SSO through Kerberos and IWA.
- Better editing of attributes of one or multiple objects.
- Sending statistics in all common formats (XML, CSV, XLS) through SMTP.
- Better support for placeholders when you can dynamically replace the value of an attribute with the value of another attribute or with the value of a placeholder set in the settings.
- Improvements in unattended mode, when you can combine different tasks into a single step and synchronize the changes on a scheduled time.
- Freeware edition.
maxcrc GmbH with headquarters in Langen (Hessen) offers solutions for praxis orientated IT management software and manufactures the Userbooster software for user administration and capacity management. Our applications have been developed after long years of experience with leading German companies, such as Fraport AG, Deutsche Telecom AG or adidas Salomon AG, to name only a few. Our customers benefit from well defined, explicit competence. We have considerable knowledge of the management of heterogeneous IT infrastructures, including the administration of directory services. We also offer a high degree of flexibility for our extensive programming and production capacities and also implement complex services of the highest, exemplary quality.
The ROI is reached for the software Userbooster www.userbooster.com in less of six month. The calculation can be performed online on http://www.userbooster.de/...
More information on www.maxcrc.de