Gocator® 5500 sensors are unique among existing confocal technologies in that they feature a dual-axis design that delivers simultaneous generation of 3D topography, 3D tomography, and 2D intensity data. This allows Gocator® 5000 sensors to scan practically any material type including multi-layered, transparent/translucent, curved edge, shiny, textured, mixed, and many more with submicron precision, and at a level of quality and speed that outperforms competing confocal technologies.
A quick look at Gocator 5500 sensor capabilities:
- Simultaneous generation of multiple profiles from multi-layer structures
- Generates 1792 data points per profile
- Fast scan rates (Over 10 kHz with PC acceleration)
- High X resolution, sub-micron Z precision
- Handles wide variety of material types
- Dual-axis optical design provides higher signal quality
- Runs next-generation onboard measurement and inspection software
Gocator® 5504 and 5512 models are now available for order at email@example.com. The Gocator 5516 model will be available for order later in 2022. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the right Gocator 5500 model for your application.
If you’d prefer to learn more details about this exciting new product before getting in touch, visit our Gocator 5500 product page.