Precision Manufacturing of Lenses
Made in Germany - The Substrate as a Basis for High-Quality Laser Optics
Production and Measurement Options
- CNC-controlled Production
- QED - MRF® technology. Magnetorheological finishing: Localized surface corrections to achieve the best possible surface figure
- Interferometric measurement. 2 Zygo interferometers (l/10 documentation for spherical/plano optics)
- Radii Measurements Precision < 0.1%
- Laser polish
- Wavefront error: < l/10
- Surface quality: < 10-5
- Roughness: fused silica < 0.3 nm, BK7 < 0.4 nm
- Centering precision: < 3'
For more information visit our website at http://www.lasercomponents.com/...
Follow www.twitter.com/... for regular news updates.
LASER COMPONENTS GmbH
LASER COMPONENTS is specialized in the development, manufacture, and sale of components and services for the laser and opto-electronics industries. With sales offices in four different countries, the company has served its customers since 1982. In-house production at six locations in Germany, Canada, and the USA began in 1986 and is meanwhile responsible for about half of its turnover. Currently, the family-run business employs more than 140 people worldwide.