82140 Olching, de
+49 (8142) 2864-702
Optimized Production Process for Gaussian Mirrors
Just One Single Supplier in Germany
Customers can choose almost any shape the Gaussian curve should take. The reflection values in the center range from a few percent to a maximum of 85%. Gaussian mirrors are extremely stable in the laser and suited for high power levels. They are used as output couplers in unstable resonators where they help to reduce the beam divergence at high pulse energies. The components are also used to generate laser beams with a very homogeneous power distribution, which are required for illumination tasks, in material processing, or medical applications. To produce high pump efficiency, Gaussian mirrors are, furthermore, used in frequency-doubled systems.
The coating process of the Gaussian mirrors has been optimized. For that the manufacturing costs have been significantly reduced. Mirrors at 1064 nm, in particular, are available inexpensively at very short delivery times.
More Information http://www.lasercomponents.com/...
- BiOS 2012, January 21-22,2012, The Moscone Center, San Francisco, South Hall - Booth 8517
- Photonics West 2012, Jan. 24-26,2012, Moscone Center, San Francisco South Hall - Booth 517
- Analytica 2012, April, 17-20, 2012, Munich International Trade Fairs, Booth A2.400A
- Optatec 2012, May, 22-25, 2012, Frankfurt Exhibition Centre, Booth E01
- Sensor + Test 2012, May, 22-24, 2012, Nürnberg Exhibition Centre, Booth 12-426
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.