New Laser Modules for Machine Vision
Many Variants: FLEXPOINT® MV Series - 2017 Edition
▪ New focusing mechanism for stable beam positioning and low line positioning drift
▪ New focusing options to match line thickness and depth of focus
▪ COS4 correction for homogenous line performance in applications with a wide field of view
▪ Low-priced fixed focus variants
▪ Space-saving versions with separated optics and electronics
▪ Optics-only versions for integration in camera systems
▪ Versions with integrated microcontrollers and serial interface For the first time, all the new models will be in operation at the LASER COMPONENTS booth B3.303.
More Information www.lasercomponents.com/lc/laser-modules
LASER World of Photonics, June 26 - 29 2017, Messe Munich, Booth B3.303
Sensors Expo & Conference, June 28 - 29, 2017, San Jose, CA, USA, Booth 225
enova Paris, September 19 - 21, 2017, Paris, Frankreich
Photonex Coventry, October 11 - 12, 2017, Ricoh Arena, Coventry, Großbritannien, Booth D15
LASER COMPONENTS GmbH
LASER COMPONENTS specializes in the development, manufacture, and sale of components and services in the laser and optoelectronics industry. At LASER COMPONENTS, we have been serving customers since 1982 with sales branches in five different countries.
We have been producing in house since 1986 with production facilities in Germany, Canada, and the United States. In-house production makes up approximately half of our sales revenue. A family-run business, we have more than 200 employees worldwide.