IBS Coater Begins Operation
Ready for Take-off
Products with IBS coatings
- Drift-free layers
- Cold coatings on temperature-sensitive materials
- Coatings with little scattering loss and extremely high reflection rates of R > 99.99%
- Coatings with varying indices of refraction (so-called mixed layers) for very high damage thresholds
- Dichroic mirrors with wide transmission bands that have a consistently high transmission
- Chirped mirrors for fs applications
- Broadband mirror and anti-reflection coatings
- Narrow-banded coatings for filters suitable for high-power applications
For more information visit our website at http://www.lasercomponents.com/...
LASER COMPONENTS GmbH
LASER COMPONENTS is specialized in the development, manufacture, and sale of components and services for the laser and opto-electronics industries. With sales offices in four different countries, the company has served its customers since 1982. In-house production at six locations in Germany, Canada, and the USA began in 1986 and is meanwhile responsible for about half of its turnover. Currently, the family-run business employs more than 120 people worldwide.