The hermetic housing is electrically isolated and measures only 22.10 mm x 12.70 mm x 4.70 mm. There are two versions of the fiber pigtail available for selection: a 6/125 μm SM fiber or a 200/220 μm MM fiber. Upon request, each fiber can be equipped with an optical connector.
SheauPac lasers are used in medical and dental technology, material processing, printing technology, diode-pumped laser systems, fiber lasers, and illumination.
More Information www.lasercomponents.com/de-en/product/fiber-coupled-high-power-laser-diodes/
- OFC, March 22-24, 2016, Messe Anaheim USA, Booth 3634
- Photonex London, April 11, 2016, Imperial College London, Booth S8
- BREKO Glasfasermesse, April 12-13, 2016, Messe Frankfurt/Main, Booth 7
- SPIE, April 19-21, 2016, Convention Center Baltimore USA, Booth542
- S.E.E., April 19-21, 2016, Kistamässan Stockholm Schweden, Booth C07:58
- LME, April 26-27, 2016, Cobb Galleria Centre Atlanta USA, Booth 516
- Control, April 26-29, 2016, Messe Stuttgart, Hall 1, Booth 1635
- The Vision Show, May 03-05, 2016, Hynes Convention Center Bosten Massachusetts USA, Booth 656
- analytica, May 10-13, 2016, Messe München, Booth A2.500
- Sensor + Test, May 10-12, 2016, Messe Nürnberg, Hall 1, Booth 256
- LaSys, May 31- June 02, 2016, Messe Stuttgart, Booth 4A16